Panorama of Bath 1833

Choose Paper size
Choose Frame
Overview

cm white mount - acid free, extra thick smooth white mount board with a white core

Printed image size: cm

Total framed size: cm

£0.00
Add to basket

Details

DESCRIPTION:

The houses to the left are the bottom of Lyncombe Hill and most still survive today. The houses extending the the left are St. Mark's Road (before the building of the church, with Broad Quay in the distance. By Joseph William Allen (1803-1852).

IMAGE REFERENCE: 13973

CABINET ID: 209635

COLLECTION REFERENCE: E0005/ BPT 581

ARTIST PHOTOGRAPHER: Allen, Joseph William

COLLECTION LOCATION: Bath Preservation Trust: Museum of Bath Architecture

ORIGINAL WIDTH (mm): 2386

ORIGINAL HEIGHT (mm): 1710