Published as the Act directs by J. Sanders December 1793. J Sanders delt, 20th August 1793. Built in 1789 beyond the west end of Sion (Hill) Place, Sion Hill and demolished around 1917. From a restricted access giant volume of prints in excellent condition. Bookplate inside cover Ex Libris Frederici Shum F.S.A.
SR Illus of Bath & Its Vicinity p 172 IOB 462
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission