Methodist and Ebenezer Chapel, Box c.1905

Methodist and Ebenezer Chapel, Box c.1905
3 1 c m
actual image size: 32cm x 23cm


The Methodist Chapel opened in 1897. To the right is the old Ebenezer Chapel built in 1834. This was demolished along with the cottages in front (shown half demolished), to make way for the New Hall and schools, which were opened in 1907. Note that billposting was rife at that time!

Image Details

Image Reference
Collection Reference
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Collection Location
Bath Central Library

© This image is not to be copied or published without permission

buy a print

Select size
Select finish
How many prints?

buy a framed print

buy a canvas

buy a framed canvas