The Queen Victoria opened at 1, Hampton Row in about 1841. In 1895 it was extended into the adjoining property and closed in 1965. From a photographic survey from 1965-1966 of over 300 existing or lost pubs and breweries in Bath and the surrounding area.
SR Wilcox Slides
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission