The Saracen's Head is first recorded in 1728 and is still in business today. Right-hand rear of the bar when facing the inn frontage. From a photographic survey from 1965-1966 of over 300 existing or lost pubs and breweries in Bath and the surrounding area. Photographed in September 1965.
SR Wilcox Slides
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission