Newly built in 1867, St. John's Catholic Church occupies the land opposite South Parade known as the Ham, originally planned as John Wood's Forum. Now occupied by a car park, the Police Station and other modern buildings. View from across the river.
Hunt Vol II p63
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission