Centered on Abbey Green and immediate surrounding area. A Map of the Scite of the dissolved Priory of Bath called ye Bath Abby with the several Lands & Tenements within the Liberty & Precincts there of adjoyning to the City of Bath lying part within & part without the walls called the Burgh wall now held of ye most noble Evlyn, Duke of Kingston by Lease for 99 years determinable on three lives. NB that part over the River Avon lying in the Parish of Wydcomb is described in another Map. Original Map dated 1725, Copied 1882.
Bath Map 1725
Bath Central Library
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission