Description: Lombard House had for many years been the Malt and Hops public house. Scaffolding marks the spot where 35 & 36, Corn Street and 20, St. James's Parade have just been demolished. To the right beyond the end of Corn Street is part of the east side of Southgate Street.
Photograph from original glass negative. Photographed in preparation for the 18th Century Architecture of Bath published in 1904 by Mowbray Green.