A View of the King's and Queen's Baths, including the Great Pump Room, Bath 1764
Printed for John Ryall, at Hogarths head in Fleet Street. Advertisement in Bath Chronicle 15th November 1764: The printing office in Stall Street, up 1 pair of stairs - Just published, price 1s plain, 2s coloured with the inscription set up in the year 1669. Engraved by Elliott from a drawing of Robins. This was Thomas Robins first dated drawing of Bath (1747). During the interim between the drawing and the print the old houses at the back had been demolished to make way for a new mid-Georgian block.