Interior looking west before rebuilding of 1885, St. Michael's Church, Twerton, Bath c.1884

Choose Paper size
Choose Frame
Overview

cm white mount - acid free, extra thick smooth white mount board with a white core

Printed image size: cm

Total framed size: cm

£0.00
Add to basket

Details

DESCRIPTION:

After restoration 1839, showing organ given by the Elder William Carr 1853. Royal Arms in front of gallery painted by Twerton artist in 1825. This building was pulled down and the present church erected 1885. Photograph Cyril Howe Studios.

SKU: 11194

CABINET ID: 140669

COLLECTION REFERENCE: M/L Photos B12 / 188

ARTIST PHOTOGRAPHER: Howe, Cyril

COPYRIGHT HOLDER: Bath Central Library

COLLECTION LOCATION: Bath Central Library

ORIGINAL WIDTH (mm): 320

ORIGINAL HEIGHT (mm): 270