Fan view of Orange Grove, Bath 1737
Published by G. Speren June 1737. Advertised with three other fan views in Country Journal 9th July 1737. This day is published Four Prints for Mounts of Fans, designed and curiously engraved of places in and about Bath. Inscribed The Grove as originally planted. A gift of the Rev. E. Mangrin. Also inscribed From W. Lasbury 22nd May 1835. Is that Beau Nash standing to the right front of the obelisk? See Image Refs. 12855, 12856, 21366 and 51823.