The new fountain, Fountain Buildings, Bath c.1860

Choose Paper size
Choose Frame
Overview

cm white mount - acid free, extra thick smooth white mount board with a white core

Printed image size: cm

Total framed size: cm

£0.00
Add to basket

Details

DESCRIPTION:

A public conduit used to be placed on the corner of Lansdown Road and the Paragon. Removed to improve traffic circulation, this early photograph records its installation. The Lansdown Arms can be seen in the background.

SKU: 12531

CABINET ID: 199041

COLLECTION REFERENCE: L97 / 730

COPYRIGHT HOLDER: Bath Central Library

COLLECTION LOCATION: Bath Central Library

ORIGINAL WIDTH (mm): 128

ORIGINAL HEIGHT (mm): 180