16 & 17, Stall Street and Abbeygate Street, Bath 1932

Choose Paper size
Choose Frame
Overview

cm white mount - acid free, extra thick smooth white mount board with a white core

Printed image size: cm

Total framed size: cm

£0.00
Add to basket

Details

DESCRIPTION:

Titley's premises were demolished in early 1933 and replaced by a new department store for Mark's and Spencer's which opened on 29th September 1933. The car shown is a Humber Snipe.

SKU: 12337

CABINET ID: 197705

COLLECTION REFERENCE: L73 / 603

COPYRIGHT HOLDER: Bath Central Library

COLLECTION LOCATION: Bath Central Library

ORIGINAL WIDTH (mm): 195

ORIGINAL HEIGHT (mm): 148