Fan view of the Interior of Mrs. Lovelace's Rooms, Lower Assembly Rooms, Bath 1737
Pub. G. Speren 1737 according to Act of Parliament. Copper engr. Also known as Lindsey's Rooms, Wiltshire's Rooms and Gyde's Rooms. Built (under the direction of John Wood the elder) in 1729. Demolished when York Street was built in the early 19th century. Advertised with 3 other fan views in Country Journal 9th July 1737. This day is published Four Prints for Mounts of Fans, designed and curiously engraved of places in and about Bath. A view inside Mrs. Lovelace's great room, and the ladies and Gentlemen taking their Diversion therein.