View from Bath Abbey of High Street and Guildhall, Bath c.1900

Choose Paper size
Choose Frame
Overview

cm white mount - acid free, extra thick smooth white mount board with a white core

Printed image size: cm

Total framed size: cm

£0.00
Add to basket

Details

DESCRIPTION:

Municipal Buildings and Technical Stores. The central buildings, the Guildhall, was erected in 1766, the extension to the south is devoted to Municipal purposes, that to the north to Art, Science and Technical Schools. These buildings were completed in 1896.

SKU: 11344

CABINET ID: 141726

COLLECTION REFERENCE: M/L Photos L35 / 523

COPYRIGHT HOLDER: Bath Central Library

COLLECTION LOCATION: Bath Central Library

ORIGINAL WIDTH (mm): 230

ORIGINAL HEIGHT (mm): 170