St. Michael's Church, Twerton, Bath 1837
Copied from a drawing by Miss Nutt, daughter of the Rev. C. Nutt who was curate in charge during the time that the Rev. Spencer Madam was vicar of Twerton (1825-1852) and Batheaston at which he resided. In 1816 the Rev. W.B. Whitehead, the then vicar had built the north aisle and in 1824 some alterations were made in the east end of the main building. This church was entirely pulled down in 1839 except the tower. The flag was flying half mast at the death of King William IV.