Fifth of five photographs showing churchyard, St. Michael's Church, Twerton, Bath c.1884
Mrs. Earl's grave. Mother of Mrs. Buckle and Professor Earl. She died at Twerton vicarage. At the rear is the tomb of the Penny's placed there when the church was rebuilt in 1839. Removed from the north of the old church. The large tomb with slab on top is that of Mr. Isaac Earl.