Kingston Parade and the eastern Roman Baths, Bath c.1924
Showing the works to complete walling around sunken area in Kingston Parade. Bath and Portland Stone Firms Ltd. advertisement on the building in Abbey Chambers. The extension to the choir vestry on the west side of the Abbey is shown in progress, built as a memorial to those who fell in the First World War. It was dedicated on completion in 1925.