Cock Inn, Kelston c.1850

Choose Paper size
Choose Frame
Overview

cm white mount - acid free, extra thick smooth white mount board with a white core

Printed image size: cm

Total framed size: cm

£0.00
Add to basket

Details

DESCRIPTION:

Long closed as an inn, it is located at the bottom of Church Road and is now called Tatters. In around 1900 it was the village post office. From a collection of very early albumen prints and calotypes.

SKU: 11033

CABINET ID: 139564

COLLECTION REFERENCE: G18

COPYRIGHT HOLDER: Bath Central Library

COLLECTION LOCATION: Bath Central Library

ORIGINAL WIDTH (mm): 190

ORIGINAL HEIGHT (mm): 140