The side of the Mineral Water Hospital, Union Street, 1923

Choose Paper size
Choose Frame
Overview

cm white mount - acid free, extra thick smooth white mount board with a white core

Printed image size: cm

Total framed size: cm

£0.00
Add to basket

Details

DESCRIPTION:

The four bronze tablets were hastily mounted on the side of the hospital prior to a visit by the Price of Wales, and dedicated shortly before his arrival. They were moved to their permanent home at the entrance of Royal Victoria Park in 1927. With an artists impression of a war memorial added to the photograph.

IMAGE REFERENCE: 21776

CABINET ID: 322484

COLLECTION REFERENCE: F2 / 637

COLLECTION LOCATION: Bath Central Library

ORIGINAL WIDTH (mm): 280

ORIGINAL HEIGHT (mm): 205