A inverted plaque from St Matthews of Widcombe and Lyncombe, 1847.

Choose Paper size
Choose Frame
Overview

cm white mount - acid free, extra thick smooth white mount board with a white core

Printed image size: cm

Total framed size: cm

£0.00
Add to basket

Details

DESCRIPTION:

Shown as to be legible. Details costs of building the church. George Phillips Manors and George Elkingtun Gil (architetcts), W. Brodrirck (Vicar of Lymcombe and Widcombe) Thomas Renolds and James George Handem (?) (church wardens).

IMAGE REFERENCE: 42048

CABINET ID: 1127586

COLLECTION REFERENCE: Hunt Vol.3 Page 132

COLLECTION LOCATION: Bath Central Library

ORIGINAL WIDTH (mm): 467

ORIGINAL HEIGHT (mm): 610