Smallcombe Cemetery, Bath c.1880s - 1890s.
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
The mortuary chapel was designed by Thomas Fuller in 1855-6. From a fabulous album of photographs titled Old Views of Bath and District, HG Brampton. The album comprises 56 medium to large photographs of Bath from around the 1890s, each one pasted onto board as was the fashion at the time. Each print was probably obtained commercially as several have appeared elsewhere and most were taken by John Poole of East Twerton.
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)