St. James's Street (South), Bath c.1915
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
Until 1890 it was called St. James's Street. B. Turvey & Sons, monumental and general masons can be seen to the right at 4, St. James's Street (South) with St. James's Church to the left and Weymouth Street exiting behind. Beasley and Crocker is advertised on the building in the background in Abbeygate Street.
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library