Electricity House, viewed from Southgate Street, ready for the coronation celebrations, 1953
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
The building became known as Churchill House before it was demolished to make way for the new integrated bus station. From a wonderful collection of real colour Dufaycolor slides kindly provided by Roy Cooper of the Admiralty Camera Club. These were all taken by a H.L. Hancock of Shakespeare Avenue, Bath.
Artist / Photographer
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)