View from the south entrance of Quarry house now swamped by the University of Bath, 2 October 1931
The building was a private house and was absorbed into the University of Bath when that was developed. It was altered to some extent when converted into the University Medical Centre, with the entrance moved round to the rear and a sick bay extension added. The gardens are relatively little changed. Photograph by Edgar Knight, Second Avenue, Oldfield Park, Bath.
Artist / Photographer