This shows the route of the river when it used to run immediately behind the buildings to the right. After a devastating flood in 1952, the route was changed. Scanned from the photographer's original negative. Most of these images were taken before he started producing postcards, and before he saved his images on glass plates.
Artist / Photographer
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission