The reredos is originally from 1447 but figures were renewed in the nineteenth century to replace those damaged and destroyed in the Reformation. Scanned from the photographer's original negative. Most of these images were taken before he started producing postcards, and before he saved his images on glass plates.
Artist / Photographer
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission