Rediscovered in 1856, this church had been in use as a school and a cottage before its true identity came to light during building works. Scanned from the photographer's original negative. Most of these images were taken before he started producing postcards, and before he saved his images on glass plates.
Artist / Photographer
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission