Churchyard cross, Old Cleeve, Somerset, c.1900
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
This 13th century churchyard cross at Old Cleeve is pictured prior to restoration. It now sports a calvary. Since this photograph was taken, the chancel of the church has also had windows added. The newish looking memorial to the left is dated 1892. Scanned from the photographer's original negative. Most of these images were taken before he started producing postcards, and before he saved his images on glass plates.
Artist / Photographer
Dafnis, George Love
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library