The Grand Pump Room Hotel, Pump Room, Library and Reading Room, Bath 1876
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
Photographed by Francis Frith & Co. Ltd. of Reigate (No. 10512). Abbey Church Yard. The hotel was demolished in the late 1950s to be replaced by Arlington Court flats.
Artist / Photographer
L62 / 625
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library