Terrace Walk, looking towards York Street, Bath c.1930s
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
The Bath Royal Literary and Scientific Institute can be seen on the right. This was demolished in 1932, creating what is colloquially known as Bog Island, after the underground public conveniences which were converted from the building's cellars. Tram lines sweep past following the road from Orange Grove, as it was configured back then.
L75 / 626
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library