Statue erected in 1889 to celebrate the bicentenary of Prince William of Orange's 1688 landing in Brixham. He later went on to be crowned King William III of England. Copied from the photographer's original full plate glass negative.
Artist / Photographer
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission