A view of the Renaissance style new building for Goldsmith's Hall, on Foster Lane, completed in 1835. Corinthian columns across the central section; a mix of figures on the street, a horse drawn trap and carriage, including a man holding a sign in right foreground, street traders on the left, and elegantly dressed pedestrians; illustration to the Stationers' Almanack. Engraved by J Rogers, Finchley from a drawing by Thos Shepherd. Published by J Robins & Sons, Tooley Street, Southwark.
Prints Drawer 5, Map Room
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission