Sitting: Dr Rupert Waterhouse, Mr A.C. Milsom (Chairman), Mr C.H. Shinner (Vice-Chairman). Standing: Mr W.S. Pearce, Mr A.E. Manns (Managing Director), Mr R.D. Owen (Secretary). Reproduced from a brochure published in 1948 to celebrate the centenary of one of Bath's most traditional businesses, founded in 1848 and closed in 2011.
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission