The main showroom of Duck Son & Pinker, Pulteney Bridge, Bath 1948
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
Reproduced from a brochure published in 1948 to celebrate the centenary of one of Bath's most traditional businesses, founded in 1848 and closed in 2011.
Chronicle pamphlet PE406
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library