Temporary premises of Duck Son & Pinker at 1 Whiteladies Road, Clifton, Bristol 1948
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
The original branch was destroyed by fire in 1942. Reproduced from a brochure published in 1948 to celebrate the centenary of one of Bath's most traditional businesses, founded in 1848 and closed in 2011.
Chronicle pamphlet PE406
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library