Clevedon Hall looking east over Salthouse Fields with Clevedon in the background. The sea wall is on the left. c.1930s
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
Clevedon Hall (originally Frankfurt Hall) was built c. 1850 for Conrad Finzel, a Bristol sugar refiner. The architects were Foster & Wood. Copied from the photographer's original glass negative.
Artist / Photographer
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library