This photograph is left for each subsequent owner of 1 Beech View, Claverton Down. No 1 is the middle house, built in 1898. Nos 1 & 2 were a shop and post office and were once internally linked. They are built on the edge of a stone quarry, so have basements. F.G Ring, confectioner, G Talbott, teas.
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission