60 metres long, originally built in 1805 for the Somersetshire Coal Canal and later modified and used for the Camerton to Limpley Stoke railway in 1910. From a private collection of photographs from approximately the 1950s relating to the canals and railways in Bath and the surrounding area. Attributed to Ken Marchant of Radstock.
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission