Remains of the steel bridge over the River Yeo near Wick St. Lawrence c.1950s
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
This carried the Weston Super Mare, Clevedon and Portishead Light Railway in 1897, and finally closed and the track lifted in 1940. From a private collection of photographs from approximately the 1950s relating to the canals and railways in Bath and the surrounding area. Attributed to Ken Marchant of Radstock.
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)