The track was lifted in 1958 and this was originally the bed of the Somersetshire Coal Canal. From a private collection of photographs from approximately the 1950s relating to the canals and railways in Bath and the surrounding area. Attributed to Ken Marchant of Radstock.
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission