Dated keystone for the Accommodation Bridge at Southstoke c.1950s
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
The inscription reads - Erected ANNO 1801. Sadly this was demolished in 1959. From a private collection of photographs from approximately the 1950s relating to the Somersetshire Coal Canal, from Brassknocker Basin to Paulton. Attributed to Ken Marchant of Radstock.
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)