Stop gates east of Avoncliff on the Kennet and Avon Canal c.1950
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
These gates kept the water back in the stretch to Bradford-on-Avon. From a private collection of photographs from approximately the 1950s relating to the then dilapidated Kennet and Avon Canal in Bath and the surrounding area. Attributed to Ken Marchant of Radstock.
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)