Turnpike marker - Combe Hay and Englishcombe c.1950s
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
Turnpike marker from 1827 Combe Hay and Englishcombe. From a private collection of photographs from approximately the 1950s relating to the Turnpikes in Bath and the surrounding area. Attributed to Ken Marchant of Radstock.
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)