At the junction with the main road from Camerton Colliery through Wellow and Hinton Charterhouse to Devizes and beyond. (March to August 1824 only) From a private collection of photographs from approximately the 1950s relating to the Turnpikes in Bath and the surrounding area. Attributed to Ken Marchant of Radstock.
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission