F. Roper, Livery Stables, James Street, Bath - Near Kings-Mead c.1805
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
Begs leave to inform his Friends and the Public that he has taken the long established and very commodious Livery Stables, lately kept by Stevenson, and originally by Higgins in James Street, Bath; where he hope by assiduous Attention to Business to merit their support. Families supplied with Corn, Hay and Straw of the best Quality, at their own Stables.
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library