Built by Dr Thomas Sedgwick Whalley between 1787 and 1793. He wintered in Bath owning No.20 Royal Crescent, spending the summer at Mendip Lodge. Seen on the hill above a field with cows. Copied from the photographer's original glass negative.
Artist / Photographer
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission