Mendip Lodge, Langford c.1935 - detail
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
Built by Dr. Thomas Sedgwick Whalley between 1787 and 1793. He wintered in Bath owning No. 20, Royal Crescent, spending the summer at Mendip Lodge. Copied from the photographer's original glass negative.
Artist / Photographer
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library