Looking through the east door of St Andrews church, Julian Road during demolition c.1958
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
Looking west towards Rivers Street. Badly bombed during the Bath Blitz in April 1942, the mighty tower remained erect until the late 1950s, when it was demolished and the land cleared.
Chronicle X P7334
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library