Looking down from the damaged spire of St Andrews Church, Julian Road c.1958
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
A very unusual view, looking down on the demolition contractors standing in the rubble below. Badly bombed during the Bath Blitz in April 1942, the mighty tower remained erect until the late 1950s, when it was demolished and the land cleared.
Chronicle X P7334
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library